Hello from Atlanta

LDYBKR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am havivng fun exploring this website. I have several tanks so far. It all started one day with a goldfish. From there I bought a 24 gallon aquapod, then I also purchased a 7 gallon biocube. I decided I wanted a bigger tank, so in addition to that, I got a 120 gallon. You know how it goes...then you need a refugium tank separate, a quarantine tank, and now I am building my 215 gallon. All tanks are set up in the house along with a 5 gallon fresh water tank that started with the goldfish. I love reefing, I love the challenge and I love to create.

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WELCOME to REEF 2 REEF!!!!!!

You know, u cant tell us about those awsome tanks and NOT post pictures :)

peel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome to R2R from another atlantan. where part are you from?

Okeewanfonokee

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! I am from Columbus, just south of ya. Ever go to Cappachino Bay? I think they are still in Roswell, Ga. I dont know if it still is, but that was one of the coolest fish only pet stores I had ever been to. Yall Atl folks will have to let me know if there are any nice fish pet stores to shop with.
You will love the site, lots of helpful information and very kind people here.

peel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cappachino closed last weekend unfortunatly. My personal fav fish store

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 32 60.4%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.9%
Back