Hello from Atlanta

  • Thread starter Thread starter LDYBKR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LDYBKR

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am havivng fun exploring this website. I have several tanks so far. It all started one day with a goldfish. From there I bought a 24 gallon aquapod, then I also purchased a 7 gallon biocube. I decided I wanted a bigger tank, so in addition to that, I got a 120 gallon. You know how it goes...then you need a refugium tank separate, a quarantine tank, and now I am building my 215 gallon. All tanks are set up in the house along with a 5 gallon fresh water tank that started with the goldfish. I love reefing, I love the challenge and I love to create.
 
WELCOME to REEF 2 REEF!!!!!!

You know, u cant tell us about those awsome tanks and NOT post pictures :)
 
welcome to R2R from another atlantan. where part are you from?
 
Welcome! I am from Columbus, just south of ya. Ever go to Cappachino Bay? I think they are still in Roswell, Ga. I dont know if it still is, but that was one of the coolest fish only pet stores I had ever been to. Yall Atl folks will have to let me know if there are any nice fish pet stores to shop with.
You will love the site, lots of helpful information and very kind people here.
 
Cappachino closed last weekend unfortunatly. My personal fav fish store
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new