Hello from Atlanta

Emmanuel32

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well let me get right to it lol! I have always been in love with the hobby and have kept (very lazily) a few smaller reef tank 55 Gal and below in my time lol. I recently honorably separated from the Marine Corps and came back home to my wife and daughter after being stationed in Japan and my AMAZINGLY AWESOME wife surprised me with a MASSIVE peninsula style Waterbox 7226!!! I am here to learn, get, and give support as much as possible. This is extremely exciting and I would love to share my experience, receive advice, and grow with you all! Thank you!

10687B38-1351-4E07-8503-8921389E078C.jpeg
4A12E271-386F-41E5-BE90-77C4034BFA5E.jpeg

CasaReefer

Promoted To Sponge
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Emmanual, First let me say Thank You Sir for your Service to our country.. Second... New Tank ... What What.. Welcome to R2R :) and just like the family you just left... We got your back here to... Great way to start off... Nice Tank....

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most importantly, thank you for your service. Secondly, welcome to R2R and your new reefing family. Please start a build thread so we peninsula lovers can follow along on your progress.

Radman73

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! First, give a kiss to your wife from all of us(in a non-creepy way please) lol! That's an awesome welcome home gift. Second, being a father too, give your daughter a hug, she's adorable.

Remember to take it slow and resist the urge to do too much too quick. There are several great reef shops in Atlanta. Pure Reef was always my favorite on the north side.

Oh, and start a build thread!

OP
OP
Emmanuel32

Emmanuel32

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome! First, give a kiss to your wife from all of us(in a non-creepy way please) lol! That's an awesome welcome home gift. Second, being a father too, give your daughter a hug, she's adorable.

Remember to take it slow and resist the urge to do too much too quick. There are several great reef shops in Atlanta. Pure Reef was always my favorite on the north side.

Oh, and start a build thread!
Haha your good brother!!! And taking it slow is the hardest part of this hobby ughh lol. And pure reef is an incredible store!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.1%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 41.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back