Hello from Australia

giphy.gif


Welcome to R2R. You made a great start with the pics. ;)
 
WELCOME48.jpg
 
Hi everyone
How is everyone today?
I’m new to saltwater aquariums and forums

Currently I’m setting up a 6ft x 2ft x 2ft tank
Still buying equipment for it so no water in it yet.
I’ve got 3ft Q/T for fish ( has copper )
So far I’ve lost a Bristled tooth in Q/T ( had the longest poop hanging of it I’ve ever seen)
And right now got a powder Brown tang that stopped eating in Q/T and is getting a bit thin.
3ft Q/T for coral (still in the cycling process)
5ft tank thats just holding fish after Q/T while I’m still setting up the 6ft
Looking forward to hearing from you all,
Getting advice , and most of all learning a whole heap.

not sure how to end this post it’s already taken me 1.5hr to figure out what to post lol

thank for having me here!!

Here’s a few pics

1DA5E246-2967-4C09-A4D1-FE28A881CF9D.jpeg 5F3BAB09-2636-4E9F-B987-33D8ABACDD05.jpeg

You are in for a Great Adventure…WELCOME to the R2R Family…

Explore…Learn…Share

7udw.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new