Hello from Australia

starpilot77

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2022
Messages
4
Reaction score
24
Location
Australia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
New reefer here from Australia.
After having Cichlids my whole life I bit the bullet and got a small reef tank 120L that I am absolutely loving. It’s been running pretty well for about 4 months . I’m enjoying the maintenance and love watching my corals grow.
I really appreciate being able to come here and research or look up advice and the site has helped me so much.
So thanks!!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hey Australia, welcome to the forum...

was just in Melbourne for work and saw great reef shops with outstandingly gorgeous coral

was also in Cairns for 3 day of holiday, and saw where it comes from

best of luck...

36F23EFE-1FDF-4413-84E9-3401D2CBE357.jpeg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hi all,
New reefer here from Australia.
After having Cichlids my whole life I bit the bullet and got a small reef tank 120L that I am absolutely loving. It’s been running pretty well for about 4 months . I’m enjoying the maintenance and love watching my corals grow.
I really appreciate being able to come here and research or look up advice and the site has helped me so much.
So thanks!!

Welcome! Glad you joined. Yes, I find this site very helpful also.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Australia:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/global-local-reef-club-discussion.634/
This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new