Hello from Bama

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bubba Gump
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bubba Gump

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2019
Messages
9
Reaction score
35
Location
Andalusia
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. Just popping in to say hello and introduce myself. I live on the gulf coast and have had fish tanks for 20 years and salt for 10. I am the owner and head chef of a blue collar steakhouse. Like my signature says, I trade coral for recipes ☺️
 
welcome 1.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

crab.gif
 
Hey guys. Just popping in to say hello and introduce myself. I live on the gulf coast and have had fish tanks for 20 years and salt for 10. I am the owner and head chef of a blue collar steakhouse. Like my signature says, I trade coral for recipes ☺

Welcome to R2R...Really great to have you with us....Explore....Learn...Share
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new