Hello from Bama

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bubba Gump
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Petland in Pensacola has a pretty good selection of fish but not so much coral. I guess my favorite is SB reefs in Pensacola! Montgomery has a great store beside the mall also. Is there any that you prefer or have experience with?
I love Mikes store. Stopped there on our way back from Disney last year. Im an avid lover of his lights too. getting a new one for the new build on order this week.
 
Welcome

20191011_200643.jpg
 
Petland in Pensacola has a pretty good selection of fish but not so much coral. I guess my favorite is SB reefs in Pensacola! Montgomery has a great store beside the mall also. Is there any that you prefer or have experience with?

Welcome!

For coral since you're not far away I would recommend you join NWF Reef Keeprs group if you are on FB and reach out to Brad Stoner. He runs out of his house in Ft. Walton but he has quality stuff at good prices. In Pensacola there is also DK Reef Treasures. Small but quality shop with fish and coral.
 
Welcome!

For coral since you're not far away I would recommend you join NWF Reef Keeprs group if you are on FB and reach out to Brad Stoner. He runs out of his house in Ft. Walton but he has quality stuff at good prices. In Pensacola there is also DK Reef Treasures. Small but quality shop with fish and coral.
Thanks a ton buddy!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new