Hello from Belfast

aloonj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time signing up, although have been reading a lot on here over the last few months.

Jumped feet first into marine after needing to look after my Dad's Redsea marine tank whilst unwell. The bug bit quickly. Went with a Waterbox 60.2 in my home office here in Belfast with an Octo skimmer, Octo Pulse2 powerhead and nerded it up with Robotank+ReefPi and a DIY peristaltic pump system for ATO and AWC from my garage below using various optical and float sensors. Plenty of help, parts and liverock from my cuz @cooksterni. Its been running well for almost 2 months. Thus far its 2 clowns, some Turbo snails and an emerald crab who is loving taking chunks out of the green hair algae.

I do have plenty of pics from the planning and build which I will try and get up soon.

Hello!

tank1.jpg

PXL_20210612_173634100.jpg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time signing up, although have been reading a lot on here over the last few months.

Jumped feet first into marine after needing to look after my Dad's Redsea marine tank whilst unwell. The bug bit quickly. Went with a Waterbox 60.2 in my home office here in Belfast with an Octo skimmer, Octo Pulse2 powerhead and nerded it up with Robotank+ReefPi and a DIY peristaltic pump system for ATO and AWC from my garage below using various optical and float sensors. Plenty of help, parts and liverock from my cuz @cooksterni. Its been running well for almost 2 months. Thus far its 2 clowns, some Turbo snails and an emerald crab who is loving taking chunks out of the green hair algae.

I do have plenty of pics from the planning and build which I will try and get up soon.

Hello!

tank1.jpg

PXL_20210612_173634100.jpg
Welcome!

Looking great! Glad you joined

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and your own salty world. Waterbox are great tanks. Yours looks great. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

You can get the UK banner here: Click Account then “Join User Group”, scroll to the bottom and click on “United Kingdom User Group‘’

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Back