Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I've just moved from Texas to Bristol, UK and had to leave my tank behind. I'm looking forward to getting back into the hobby soon!
Welcome!

Glad you joined and good for you not giving up on hobby. Likely they have similar resources over there that you'll find and be back in your salty ways in no time. Hope your settling in going well.

OP
OP
D

DGamer166

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the UK, have you noticed any differences between Texas n Bristol hobby wise?
Well I haven't actually started up again just yet or been to any stores. But the thing I've noticed immediately is that "pond supply shops",as Google calls them, is where I get fish as opposed to "fish/ pet shop" in texas. Small difference but a funny one. Will be going to Southwest Marines tomorrow so we'll see!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I haven't actually started up again just yet or been to any stores. But the thing I've noticed immediately is that "pond supply shops",as Google calls them, is where I get fish as opposed to "fish/ pet shop" in texas. Small difference but a funny one. Will be going to Southwest Marines tomorrow so we'll see!
... you moved 'across the pond' ... LOL

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back