Hello from Canada! Started a nano

finn_reef18

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2020
Messages
26
Reaction score
25
Location
Toronto, CAN
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Super excited about getting started. Started an 11 gallon nano over the weekend. Unfortunately I couldn’t go bigger because of space, but I think it’s going to be fun.

I started a build thread here!

Loving the community so far.

Cheers
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here open 24-7

pics required..lol we all love pics
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new