0   0   0
Joining Welcome Home GIF

DaddyFish

“5 percenter”
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's gorgeous and the exact same dimensions! I'm going to have to have a canopy on mine because it's going to be in a waiting room. I've been considering 3 Radion XR15 on the Eco Tech Multilight RMS track. Did you do the aquascape?
Thanks, I did do the aquascape myself. Took me a couple weekends. I actually designed, engineered and built the stand/cabinet too.

You could easily hang the Photon V32 in a canopy using the optional rail mounts. If you decide to go that route, I have a set of the rail mounts you can have.

OP
OP
JXNATC

JXNATC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, I did do the aquascape myself. Took me a couple weekends. I actually designed, engineered and built the stand/cabinet too.

You could easily hang the Photon V32 in a canopy using the optional rail mounts. If you decide to go that route, I have a set of the rail mounts you can have.
Thanks! I'll look into them!

AjDavis74

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. I'm coming back into the hobby after almost 20 years. It looks like it has changed A TON. I'm having a tank built by Glasscages for my office and am looking forward to picking it up soon. I plan on having mostly livestock with maybe some corals. I'm planning on doing a NSA aquascape with Marco rock and a 3" sand bed. I'm going with the Synergy Reef V2 Shadow Overflow and I'll be going with their TS-60 Triton Method Sump and an ATO. I'm planning on the Apex for peace of mind since it will be in the office waiting room and I won't be with it all of the time and I like the idea of notifications. Because it's in a public area the stand will have a canopy. I know what I want for most everything. What I could really use is some advice on the lighting. I know that I want LEDs, but there are so many options out there that I'm almost paralyzed by the variety. The tank is 72"L x 24"W x 31"H. I'm interested in thoughts about the lighting. Thanks!

69235.jpeg 69236.jpeg 69992.jpeg 69993.jpeg 69995.jpeg 69998.jpeg 180wide-std-can-side.jpg
Hello! I like your bitmoji

OP
OP
JXNATC

JXNATC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yayy !! Welcome fellow RASOC member and CRC member!
Where you a a part of the original RASOC back in 2005?
No, I didn't actually move to NC until 2009. I was part of Yahoo! Michigan reefers group but I haven't had a tank since 2004.

OP
OP
JXNATC

JXNATC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife was in Flint and my good buddy in the Detroit area. I went to MSU, they both went to UM. Planning a football watching event when the 2 teams meet at the end of the month!
I grew up in Owosso which is about 15 minutes from Flint. I was a police officer in Lansing, Lansing Township actually. My wife and sister were college roommates at U of M.

Fishinabarrel

sCiEncE wILl Win
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I grew up in Owosso which is about 15 minutes from Flint. I was a police officer in Lansing, Lansing Township actually. My wife and sister were college roommates at U of M.
Maybe you gave me a speeding ticket in Lansing way back when! My wife says her Dad use to race modified stock cars in your neck of the woods.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back