13   0   0

Kristopher Conlin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!

I have never had any of those brands but have heard that waterbox aquariums are very nice. That would be my choice.

BlakeStew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome-5.gif

Welcome to Reef2Reef! IMO I would go with the Waterbox 105 as you will have better options with your stock list and bigger is always better ;)
I myself have a RedSea so I can't speak on Waterbox but I haven't heard anything bad.
I would recommend stopping into Aquarium Artisans in Springdale OH if you haven't already. I have visited them multiple times when I'm in the area and I am always impressed with their selection of both livestock and dry goods. Their staff is always very helpful with any questions.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello looking to upgrade to larger tank. Currently have a jbj nano 20. Looking at both the waterbox frag 85 and 105 and the Fiji cube 57 and 76 shallow. Would like some feedback on what people think of the two brands.

Welcome! Glad you joined. Going to defer to others as not familiar personally with any of those four, so I'm also unable to vote.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). You might consider doing one for current tank if you are keeping it going and then do one for your tank you are planning, though you will only get 1 badge even if you do two threads over in Forum > Members Aquariums.

This might help you find people local to you in Cincinnati:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

OP
OP
J

Jasondh79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Glad you joined. Going to defer to others as not familiar personally with any of those four, so I'm also unable to vote.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). You might consider doing one for current tank if you are keeping it going and then do one for your tank you are planning, though you will only get 1 badge even if you do two threads over in Forum > Members Aquariums.

This might help you find people local to you in Cincinnati:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
Welcome! I love my
Waterbox.
How long have you had your waterbox?

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 43 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 47 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • None.

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.1%
Back