OP
djvicariboston

djvicariboston

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
C
Welcome, I love bow front tanks. Howdy neighbor, I’m in JP.
hello! I customized a bit took the center top support out and drilled a clear plexi thick acrylic for better light! I’m happy with it but I really want something bigger soon!!

MysticSea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice aquarium
Hello!

So excited to finally be a part of this! Thanks for having me! I can’t remember a time that I didn’t have a fish tank, reef tank was always a dream of mine. It wasn’t until 6 months ago I acquired my 75 gallon bow front with 30 gallon sump and the dream is coming true! I’ve learned so much by reading in these forums so I want to thank you all for that! Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy I’m a nurse here in Boston as well as a DJ here in Boston. Excited to learn more and more and hopefully someday be able to contribute to help others as well.

Love, Peace and Prayers

Dj VICARI

212280DE-9B85-49A4-9799-2C56FCC32273.jpeg
Nice aquarium and welcome to R2R!

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A DJ and a Nurse? Man, I am sure there is a joke to be told there but I'll be good. All kidding aside, nursing is grueling work and I thank you for your service. I get why you would choose another vocation and hobby to release stress. We are glad that you joined the fishy family!! Welcome!!

OP
OP
djvicariboston

djvicariboston

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A DJ and a Nurse? Man, I am sure there is a joke to be told there but I'll be good. All kidding aside, nursing is grueling work and I thank you for your service. I get why you would choose another vocation and hobby to release stress. We are glad that you joined the fishy family!! Welcome!!
Thanks it really is a nice hobby. I love learning about it and have dreams of one day making it another profession of mine even! Could not even have this one tank if it werent for all the great insight here though from people just like you. So I thank you for your service as well!

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks it really is a nice hobby. I love learning about it and have dreams of one day making it another profession of mine even! Could not even have this one tank if it werent for all the great insight here though from people just like you. So I thank you for your service as well!
We all learn from each other. Like any family, we ruffle fins sometimes but our aim is to make each other a bit better than we all were yesterday. Looking forward to watching your progress!

OP
OP
djvicariboston

djvicariboston

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We all learn from each other. Like any family, we ruffle fins sometimes but our aim is to make each other a bit better than we all were yesterday. Looking forward to watching your progress
We all learn from each other. Like any family, we ruffle fins sometimes but our aim is to make each other a bit better than we all were yesterday. Looking forward to watching your progress!
Definitely a fam I want to be a part of thanks for havin me!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back