Hello from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Howdy and welcome to R2R!

18256552-3887-4BBD-BCA0-CBA3F8CF413A.jpeg
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
Hey there everyone. Long time troll (Maybe you've seen me in the shadows), but new member and first time poster.

I'm slowly working my way up to coming out of the closet and admitting my long time addiction to Salt Water Tanks.

I've tried to deny it for a long time now. Playing with Fresh water tanks and trying to suppress my urge to take the plunge.

Have to say I Love the content and knowledge and pictures on this site. Looking forward to more learning and education, and maybe eventually being able to make some contributions myself.

I'll be doing a new tank thread soon to hopefully explain what has to this point only been a vision in my mind. The hard part is that I actually have a negative creativity coefficient so coming up with new ideas is rather difficult for me.

Really looking forward to what comes next :)
Welcome to R2R and the salty world. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new