Hello from Europe

hallojanno

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
39
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

my Name is Janno and I am from Germany. I kept freshwater tanks as long as I can remember. I currently got introduced to marine biology and reef tanks by my marine ecology professor in university. Since then (probably a month a go) I read a lot about marine biology and reef keeping and got extremely interested in trying a reef tank my self.

King regards
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here
open 24-7 lots,info,fun,advice,fun..

pics required..lol...we all love pics
 
Hello,

my Name is Janno and I am from Germany. I kept freshwater tanks as long as I can remember. I currently got introduced to marine biology and reef tanks by my marine ecology professor in university. Since then (probably a month a go) I read a lot about marine biology and reef keeping and got extremely interested in trying a reef tank my self.

King regards
That's so awesome that you had a teacher inspire you to be interested in the hobby. It's an amazing hobby that requires a lot of patience and reading (this is the perfect place for that) to be successful. Best of luck and welcome aboard!
 
Hello,

my Name is Janno and I am from Germany. I kept freshwater tanks as long as I can remember. I currently got introduced to marine biology and reef tanks by my marine ecology professor in university. Since then (probably a month a go) I read a lot about marine biology and reef keeping and got extremely interested in trying a reef tank my self.

King regards
Hello from America and welcome Janna.
We will be waiting to see you System. And are also here to chat and help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new