Hello from first time reefer here

lawrence32

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2026
Messages
32
Reaction score
23
Location
rockville centre
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. First time reefer. We just picked up the Red Sea max nano g2 xl for my son’s 14th birthday. Looking forward to the journey with him. I have a lot of questions so I’ll be posting a few threads I’m sure. Thanks for the help ahead of time
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to reef2reef!
 
Hello all. First time reefer. We just picked up the Red Sea max nano g2 xl for my son’s 14th birthday. Looking forward to the journey with him. I have a lot of questions so I’ll be posting a few threads I’m sure. Thanks for the help ahead of time
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Can't wait to see the tank!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello all. First time reefer. We just picked up the Red Sea max nano g2 xl for my son’s 14th birthday. Looking forward to the journey with him. I have a lot of questions so I’ll be posting a few threads I’m sure. Thanks for the help ahead of time
Welcome
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new