Hello from Florida

r2r-gif-welcome.gif
 
Hello All
I am new to forums. Never been on one. I’ve been doing saltwater aquariums since 1992, still have the Oceanic 58 gallon tank I started with. Recently in the last couple years I’ve been slowly working with my 150 gallon mixed reef. I’m happy to lean and share info with all the great reefers here.
Welcome
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new