Hello from GA

GAReefer6688

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2024
Messages
5
Reaction score
21
Location
Cumming
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

I've been into reefing for several years and currently have a G1 reefer 250 but it is showing signs of silicone seam splits on the top.
New tank waterbox infinia reef 150.4 is arriving this Thursday.
However, new tank is going to the same spot, it will be interesting transfer.
I will try to document my tank replacement and share with everyone.
Looking forward to learning from you guys and getting some advice.
Been reading the forum a lot already!

Thanks!

W
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hey everyone,

I've been into reefing for several years and currently have a G1 reefer 250 but it is showing signs of silicone seam splits on the top.
New tank waterbox infinia reef 150.4 is arriving this Thursday.
However, new tank is going to the same spot, it will be interesting transfer.
I will try to document my tank replacement and share with everyone.
Looking forward to learning from you guys and getting some advice.
Been reading the forum a lot already!

Thanks!

W
Welcome to R2R and good luck with the tank swap!
 
Hey everyone,

I've been into reefing for several years and currently have a G1 reefer 250 but it is showing signs of silicone seam splits on the top.
New tank waterbox infinia reef 150.4 is arriving this Thursday.
However, new tank is going to the same spot, it will be interesting transfer.
I will try to document my tank replacement and share with everyone.
Looking forward to learning from you guys and getting some advice.
Been reading the forum a lot already!

Thanks!

W
I did a tank swap recently (new tank went into same spot as the old). Set up as much of the stand and equipment as you can ahead of time. I used three 25 gallon plastic bins from Home Depot to hold my livestock temporarily. I added an airstone to each bin but it was probably unnecessary since I had people on hand to help which made the tank transfer very efficient. Good luck with your tank swap!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new