Hello from GA

  • Thread starter Thread starter SReddi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
WELCOME!!! Pretty darn nice ugly tank you have there. We are excited right along with you and look forward to your progress!
 
Welcome

20191011_200643.jpg
 
Hi all, just joined after a few months of reading and garnering a lot of great info! I have a 90 gal set-up as of 2 months ago that will eventually be a mixed reef tank... over the years I have had many freshwater tanks and 1 FWOLR tank previously. Excited to expand my knowledge and enjoyment of this awesome hobby :)
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Hi all, just joined after a few months of reading and garnering a lot of great info! I have a 90 gal set-up as of 2 months ago that will eventually be a mixed reef tank... over the years I have had many freshwater tanks and 1 FWOLR tank previously. Excited to expand my knowledge and enjoyment of this awesome hobby :)
Welcome to R2R! I'm fairly new, too, and I love this site! I've learned so much from all the wonderful Reefers here! Best of luck with your new set up!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new