Hello From Gainesville GA!

Fred2482

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2020
Messages
5,175
Reaction score
58,167
Location
Gainesville, Ga
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!
About 15 years ago, I had 27 FOWLR tanks in my house, after deciding to put the house on the market and learning the hard way how much damage can be caused without good prep, I decided not to get any more tanks at my new place. Last year I purchased an 80 gallon to see if it would catch my interest again. Long story short, I was instantly addicted. This time around I tried some corals and found a whole new interest I never knew was there. I have had the 80 gallon for a year now and since I have proven its definitely something I love, I will be moving forward with a much larger tank. I learned a lot with my 27 tanks, however very little helped with the corals, so it's like a entire new hobby, not to mention the 15 year gap. As I am a heavy researcher, this forum has been a great help throughout my last year and I'm excited to join. I cant wait to start my build and hope to include a thread so other readers can follow. It will be around 485 gallon with a large fish room. So I look forward to meeting many more people with the same interest and learning from them as well as hopefully being able to help others with experience I have or will have gained!!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new