HELLO from GHI Corals in Colorado

GHI Corals

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2023
Messages
6
Reaction score
36
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone!! My name is Vince and I own and operate GHI Corals based in Northern Colorado. I have been in the hobby for around 10 years now and decided to drive my passion for coral and saltwater aquariums into a small business.
My personal tank is a 180gal mixed reef but have around 1000 gallons of frag systems and HUNDREDS of corals to choose from. We will donate a portion of all proceeds to groups rebuilding our worlds coral reefs!
I am still learning this platform and hope to talk to all of you while learning as much as I can in the process. (Since this hobby is always evolving ;). Im excited for that the future as in store!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
gif_1690809774163.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new