OP
OP
Mr Fishface

Mr Fishface

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow thanks everyone for the kind welcome! Here is a picture of my new 125 gallon crowding my living room. :) I have movers coming next week to get it into the basement for me. I don't have any good pictures of my current tank but I'll get some!

125 gallon.jpg

MPS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I live in Idaho and have had saltwater tanks for about 4 years now. My reef is currently in a 75 gallon DT with a 55 gallon sump. A few days ago I was able to acquire a six foot long, 125 gallon, tank from the local aquarium center! I am very excited as I never thought I would have a tank this big :D

I enjoy reading all the great forums on this site and figured it was finally time to make an introduction. I'm sure I'll be posting more to get some help as this tank is VERY different from anything I have ever owned. It's got dual overflows in the corners as well as two drilled holes on the bottom for a closed loop I think. I hope to add some pictures soon to show off.
Great! Let’s us know hat questions you have. I’ve got a 125gal tank as well. It’s my first and I’ve learned a lot here.

One More And I’m Out. Is Failure An Option?

• Yes

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 53 73.6%
  • Unsure

Votes: 7 9.7%
Back