Welcome to R2R
ZomboMeme 26092020161429.jpg

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the best possible platform on the web to get answers and meet people within this saltwater keeping hobby! No doubt a place where you can get lost in all kinds of different and insightful information!

Another great place to snag info about this hobby we all love is YouTube! I have a channel going that is basically just my journey in reefing! May have some helpful tips and tricks for ya! Let me know if you get a chance to check it out! Again, welcome to R2R!!

biecacka

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out Modern Aquatix, it is in Carmel I think. Jeremy is super knowledgeable and helpful!

corey

Arthacker87

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am new to reefing. I just want to introduce myself and let everyone know where I’m at in the process of starting my first saltwater tank. I have been researching the hobby for several weeks now and I have learned a lot. However, I know there is a lot more to learn.

At my “day job” I am an Industrial Maintenance Technician. So I have a good amount of experience and knowledge in electrical, plumbing, mechanical, fluid power, and automation. Which all seem like they will be beneficial.

I am currently still setting up my first tank. I have a Fluval Evo 13.5g and I am using Carrib Sea life rock, live sand, and Dr Tim’s One and Only. I plan on starting the cycle tonight.
Hey I'm an indianian (?) Hoosier as well!! Welcome hope to see ya at some local swaps and what nots

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back