Hello from Indiana!

Mrj7

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am new to reefing. I just want to introduce myself and let everyone know where I’m at in the process of starting my first saltwater tank. I have been researching the hobby for several weeks now and I have learned a lot. However, I know there is a lot more to learn.

At my “day job” I am an Industrial Maintenance Technician. So I have a good amount of experience and knowledge in electrical, plumbing, mechanical, fluid power, and automation. Which all seem like they will be beneficial.

I am currently still setting up my first tank. I have a Fluval Evo 13.5g and I am using Carrib Sea life rock, live sand, and Dr Tim’s One and Only. I plan on starting the cycle tonight.

Gernader

Reefing is a never-ending addiction...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!

72175EE0-C368-4118-A5A8-9F5118D286B8.gif

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am new to reefing. I just want to introduce myself and let everyone know where I’m at in the process of starting my first saltwater tank. I have been researching the hobby for several weeks now and I have learned a lot. However, I know there is a lot more to learn.

At my “day job” I am an Industrial Maintenance Technician. So I have a good amount of experience and knowledge in electrical, plumbing, mechanical, fluid power, and automation. Which all seem like they will be beneficial.

I am currently still setting up my first tank. I have a Fluval Evo 13.5g and I am using Carrib Sea life rock, live sand, and Dr Tim’s One and Only. I plan on starting the cycle tonight.
Hello and welcome to the channel.

PTXReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Very exciting!

Welcome to the R2R community and happy reefing!!

Welcome To The Team GIF by memecandy

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back