OP
OP
ReefPete

ReefPete

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome. However, forgot to tell us lads where you are from on the lovely Emerald Island! Few close friends live in Galway, Cork, Kerry, and Dublin so I visit every other year and spend a month roaming the island. Well, not this year due to C19.

Again, welcome!

That sounds great, plenty of places to visit & discover around here :) I'm west of Galway, in Connemara, on Wild Atlantic Way (I can recommend exploring this route if you haven't done so yet, quite spectacular)

Cheers!

OP
OP
ReefPete

ReefPete

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. Great looking tank. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

Thanks Jim. I couldn't agree more - over the past few months I found quite a lot of handy hints, tips & tricks here :) Actually I just recalled that it's people from here who helped me to id one of my hitchhikers few months back ( and I forgot to thank @ReeferWarrant back then :rolleyes: )

mijan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef

fishwelcome.png

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi R2R!

After some time of lurking, reading, checking, watching and so on I thought it's a time to finally say 'hi', so here it goes :)

Even if I'm not a stranger to fishkeeping, as I've been keeping/breeding tanganyika cichlids for several years, I'm still a newbie to saltwater, as I got my first nano tank 3 years ago (EVO 13.5). I just wish first advice someone would give me, back then, would be 'go as big as you can' (and maybe another one - 'don't buy everything what looks nice' ;) ). After a year since getting EVO I upgraded it to 30G (leaving EVO as QT). And now when another year since the upgrade passed I'm thinking about doubling the size (while still keeping 30G). I should definitely start with the latest :)

Anyway, thanks for having me here! :)
Pete

P.S. Here's a recent pic of my tank, mainly LPS with few soft/SPS ones:

20201101_211740.jpg

Hello and welcome to the channel. Like your tank, looking great.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 65 37.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back