Hello, From Joplin, MO

Hi
Hi, I don't know if this is the right place to post this but here we go.
Hi I'm Colton I'm 17, I've been here on r2r for a few years but but never really got into saltwater do to moving 4 hours away/losing Family members/life growing up, and I've never really introduced myself.
I'm back and think I'm ready to try saltwater/reef keeping,
Colton. I live in Billings Mo. there is a store in Joplin called Becky’s aquarium. The store I use is in springfield mo. Called Ozark aquarium design. Welcome
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif
 
Welcome back to R2R and the salty world Colton. Take things slowly. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
H8VECcFiTCylIqSp-MdpRw.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new