Hello from Kentucky

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I read the posts so far and no one has asked if you recall how small a 55 gallon was? I understand enjoying a nano, but an axiom in reefing is that folks start small and quickly want more space to house coral and fish, and reef.

I didn't want to miss a chance to possibly help a returning reefer out. Look forward to you build however you go,
Welcome to Ree2Reef!

bridge building machine GIF

OP
OP
wgall

wgall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I read the posts so far and no one has asked if you recall how small a 55 gallon was? I understand enjoying a nano, but an axiom in reefing is that folks start small and quickly want more space to house coral and fish, and reef.

I didn't want to miss a chance to possibly help a returning reefer out. Look forward to you build however you go,
Welcome to Ree2Reef!

bridge building machine GIF
Perfectly good point to bring up. Yes, I have a planted Ranchu tank currently that is 55 gallons in my living room.

The tank I'm about to start will be in my bed room so it is a priority that it does not take much space. I'm open to possibly move up to a larger reef tank down the road but for now I only want a small and simple set up. Thank you for the welcome!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Back