Hello from Lincoln UK.

Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!
 
200.gif
 
Hi everyone,

I'm thinking of setting up my first reef tank possibly a Red Sea Reefer 350 or 450xl, and will be hopefully be getting tips and information for this from the forums.

Regards,

Mick.
Welcome to R2R
Make sure you start a build tread and join the UK group too. You know we like to keep an eye on what are you up to ;)
Welcome to R2R.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new