Hello from Louisiana!

XxZILLAxX

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2023
Messages
18
Reaction score
63
Location
Jennings, Louisiana
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody! This is officially my second post on the R2R forum. I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself, and see if there are any other Louisiana reefers out there.

I am currently building a 2 gallon pico reef in a jar. Feel free to check out my build thread and leave some comments or suggestions! Have a good day y'all, and happy reefing! :)
 
gif_1690809774163.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome. I’m up in Shreveport myself
Thanks! And I've been to Shreveport a couple times for doctor visits. I'm in a small town just south of I-10. Nice to meet a fellow reefer here in Louisiana! :)
 
Welcome! I see that you live somewhere south of I 10. I live just a little north of it.
Thanks! And yes I live in Jennings. Also I checked out your build thread. What a come back. That is an awesome tank you have.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new