Hello from Maryland

reeffirstaid

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2012
Messages
449
Reaction score
81
Location
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Jeremy (aka aquaman_06). I have been a reef aquarist since about the age of 14 or so. I have had tanks as large as 200 gallons and as small as five gallons. My current aquarium is the Red Sea Max 130D which I have modified in many ways. I also breed clownfish and have several breeding set-ups. For pics go here:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150585865797087.385114.500407086&type=1&l=9519ae28d7​
 
Welcome to R2R! Thanks for joining us!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new