0   0   0
8BA4B8D2-373A-4B12-9D4D-953171F13838.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All, been lurking around for some time, but thought I would finally say hello :) Time to finally get a saltwater tank set up for winter! Got a Fluval Evo 13 to get my feet wet, but hopefully it goes well and on to bigger tanks! Still waiting for a couple items but will hopefully get going soon.

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). It's never to early to start.

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

OP
OP
Stang351w

Stang351w

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). It's never to early to start.

It's started and I got my badge! Just no pics yet, gotta get on that :)

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's started and I got my badge! Just no pics yet, gotta get on that :)

WAHOO!!! Let me be among the first to say CONGRATULATIONS!!! I see your new Build Thread Badge now on your account!! WAHOO!! YOU ARE ROCKING !!!

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 133 59.9%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 64 28.8%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 79 35.6%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 39 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 63 28.4%
Back