Welcome to R2R!

R2R-Welcome3.jpg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Fiancé and I started in the hobby after a friend was getting out of it and supplied us with the rock and starter tank. Well, the 32 gallon didn't last long and we have upgraded to a 55, with a 55 corner in process. It has been so much fun and we absolutely adore it. Are there any Michigan meet groups? Anyways, thanks for having us and hope you like our tank!

20220921_090402.jpg

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). You might do thread for each of your tanks (entirely up to you), but you will only get one badge. I have a corner 55 (used, new to me) that's been up for a little bit and really like its look.

This might help you find more people local to you in Michigan:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 15 7.6%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 35 17.8%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 131 66.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 10 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.0%
Back