Hello from Middle,TN.

Welcome from a fellow Tennessean! I have a son who lives pretty close to you. Since my tank reboot, I've been wanting to check out the Nashville area LFS. I hear there are some good ones!

I found out if you Google a question, R2R will just about always pop up, so why not just cut to the chase and go to the source? :)
 
Glad you could join us. Welcome to R2R. :)

welcome.gif
 
Hi Josh... Welcome to R2R.. Thanks for Jumping In.. I am glad you did... I am just down the road a piece from ya'll just turn left at Johnson's Barn and take 40 to my house 2400 miles away in AZ..... :)
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new