Hello from Missouri

drawing-dolphins-hand-painted-dolphin-cartoon-image-and-fish-images.jpg


@RavenXreefer, well hello neighbor!

Lake Saint Louis here! Lol
 
Wow, thats kinda far. I usually go to marine solutions in St. Charles but they can be pricey

One of the main reasons I go to seascape is for LRS food and I've known Joe for years. Marine solutions don't carry it.

I don't usually need to travel far. I get RO/DI filters and resin from BRS, Salt from Petco (I use instant ocean, Yes plan old instant ocean), use Mrs.wages from Walmart for Kalkwasser, (Calcium hydroxide) and make my own alkalinity with good Arm and Hammer baking soda from Wally world.

I DIY everything I can to keep cost down. My build thread chronicles all this. And I QT any new fish.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/flippers-reef-125-gallon.317425/
DSC_0072.JPG


If you ever want some montipora cap, let me know, I have a monster that needs fragging soon! Lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new