Hello from Nashville!

Welcome to R2R!
 
welcome38.jpg
 
Welcome!!!

I've only been to one store in Nashville and it was awesome!

https://www.aquaticcritter.com/
This was a cool place to eat and checkout -

https://www.aquariumrestaurants.com/aquariumnashville/
Love both! I live less than 5 miles from The Critter (its what we call it here) and is where I get my saltwater and the majority of my fish. For corals, I go to Emerald Bay Aquatics. Both have great staff, and each has their own strengths.
Back in 2010, the Opryland area flooded due to torrential rains. The restaurant lost almost all animals except two guitar fish. It was extremely sad, but I was so glad they rebuilt!
 
Last edited:
Love both! I live less than 5 miles from The Critter (its what we call it here) and is where I get my saltwater and the majority of my fish. For corals, I go to Emerald Bay Aquatics. Both have great staff, and each has their own strengths.
Back in 2010, the Opryland area flooded due to torrential rains. The restaurant lost almost all animals except two guitar fish. It was extremely sad, but I was so glad they rebuilt!

Never been to emerald bay, need to keep that in mind! I’m 2 hours north of Nashville and we coke down a few times a year!
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new