Hello from New Hampshire! Back to SW after 7 yrs!

SakuraSky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquatic enthusiast here! I have an undying love for fish tanks, both fresh and salt. I am really glad to be back into the saltwater business after a 7yr unintentional break! In my younger years I had nano reef tanks, a 10g & a 29g. I have been working in family owned fish stores for 12 years and was the asst manager of the fish department of 2 stores. I've worked with a lot of corals, all sorts of fish, maintained all the systems & livestock, worked with lots of amazing customers. I lost my first tank to a 4 day power outage and the other to a 5day power outage during a blizzard. After that, I swore I would never have a SW tank again unless I had a generator. Fast forward 7 years, and after moving 3 times. (Got married, had a kid, yadda yadda, I am a stay at home mom now) so now we are in our final house and I am able to have my large tank! I JUST got a 90g fully established fowlr tank (3 days ago) and am loving it. I also plan to have a super nano tank in my workroom. This is my first time having a tank with a sump as well. We have a few FW tanks all about the house. I hope to make the most out of my 90g for years to come.

20201115_080131.jpg

P-Dub

The ocean is open to all, merciful to none.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WELCOME!!! Good to be settled in a place where you can have a reef. Mad respect for your career choice. You have the most important job in the world. Thank you for sharing your tank!

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back