Hello from Northamptonshire UK

  • Thread starter Thread starter Moonfruit
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Moonfruit

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Northamptonshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all

I am looking into starting a marine aquarium. I have had tropical fish before when I was younger and now want to start up a marine tank. I am also going to acclimatise mollies into the marine tank at some stage in the future. I am looking for any good advice on tanks as there are so many around. I would like to know the best timelines from getting the tank to adding live sand and rock to adding coral and eventually introducing fish.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Colin
 
Hi Colin welcome to the R2R forum, I too am from Northants it's a small little world eh!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new