Hello from Northern Ireland!

AndyS598

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2023
Messages
29
Reaction score
42
Location
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from a long term lurker!

I've been using R2R for a while but only recently got into making an account! I'm from Northern Ireland so another UK reefer to ask where I buy all this stuff the American reefers are talking about

I currently have a Mini Reef 120 but I've just bought a Red Sea Max-E 260 so looking forward to that arriving so I can move everything and start really trying to fill the tank out! All while moving a house as well so that'll be interesting! Current tank is pretty low tech, HOB filters and manual dosing of all-for-reef. Aiming to start using Reef Actif and NP-Bacto-balance as well when it arrives in the next couple of days.

Thank you everyone for the advice I've got so far!
 
gif_1690809774163.gif
 
Welcome to R2R! Great to have you!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new