Hello from Norway

bullfrog

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

Just signed up today. Not entirely sure I'm in the right place though.. I'm from Norway. Always had an interest in anything living in the ocean, and always had a dream to get a saltwater tank with local Norwegian species. It took me about 30 years, but about a year ago, I finally got a tank. It's been an interesting learning curve, and many changes along the way, but so much fun. So, my tank is a coldwater tank, so again, not sure that really fits in here, but I guess we'll see. :)

I'll add a little older picture from the tank.
IMG_2939v2.JPG

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!! Thank you for the intro - we're glad you're here. Please tell us more about your tank!

Clownfish.gif

OP
OP
bullfrog

bullfrog

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the welcome everyone! :) I see there's a "members tank" section, so I'll try to make a thread there to "introduce" the tank too! I'm in no way an expert when it comes to this though but my tank is running reasonably well.. I have some videos on youtube from the tank as well that I can share in there, if that's allowed here?

OP
OP
bullfrog

bullfrog

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone! :)
Welcome to R2R! Learning about a cold water tank would be a nice change of pace. You'll see a number of folks insert videos in their posts, so I don't see why you couldn't do the same.

Thanks, I'll try that then! :)

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back