Hello from NW Indiana

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bastray
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bastray

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2017
Messages
189
Reaction score
278
Location
Munster, IN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. Been a member since August but haven't done much posting. I recently upgraded my tank from a IM Fusion 20 to a Red Sea Reefer 425xl. I live in NW Indiana and their are not a ton of shops in this area to get info from so this forum has been awesome as I have researched my new tank from what tank I want, to the manifold set up, to all the equipment I have purchased for my tank. Thank you all for the super informative posts and all the help you have given me.

18362508a4530cb5f989bd40d12067dd.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
 
Hi! I’m from South Bend so not too far from you. I set my Reefer 525xl up in July. Tank looks great! Here is mine.

5B9D4F5A-292C-42CE-BF4E-60F3D71D0C18.jpeg

I’m friends with booze in South Bend, and he has successfully peaked my interest in the hobby. Just thought I’d add a pic of my 13 gal tank of 6 whole days. It’s not gonna make anyone super jealous but just wait about 6-12 months. Lol.
IMG_4300.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new