Hello from NW Indiana

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bastray
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Any lake county people out there?
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

I’m from Carmel, Indiana (north of Indianapolis) and @HotRockTarBaby is in Westfield Indiana. He just bought the 750XXL, I have a Standard 180.

I didn’t even know so many Hoosiers lived here! Hoosiers represent!
 
Last edited:

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new