Hello from NW Indiana

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bastray
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Any lake county people out there?
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

I’m from Carmel, Indiana (north of Indianapolis) and @HotRockTarBaby is in Westfield Indiana. He just bought the 750XXL, I have a Standard 180.

I didn’t even know so many Hoosiers lived here! Hoosiers represent!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new