Hello from OK

  • Thread starter Thread starter BSeaman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to R2R! What part of OK you from?
Midwest City
Welcome to R2R and MERRY CHRISTMAS. Congrats on getting a new tank.
Thank You
Welcome! Where in OK? Edmond here.
Midwest City .
Welcome to R2R! What part of OK you from?
Welcome to R2R! Be sure to make a build thread for your new tank so we can all follow your progress!
I sure will , I’m going to have a million questions .
Welcome to R2R
I am from Tulsa OK.
i love it up there . I’m from Midwest City, close to the base.
 
Howdy

howdy.gif
That’s cool !
 
New to saltwater old with freshwater. I’ve had a 28g nano for a year and I’m setting up a RS Reefer 350. Somewhat blindly, I might add. I’ve learned a bit from the nano but there’s much more to learn and that’s why I’m here :) Help! Nothing yet but this is a test thread , new to forums as well . Thank you for letting me join ❤

You are now a member of a Great Family…R2R…WELCOME…

Explore…Learn …Share

7Fk.gif
 
Have you been to Prestige Worldwide Corals (we call it "boats and ho's") at NW 23rd and Council yet?

If not, you're in for a treat!
 
Have you been to Prestige Worldwide Corals (we call it "boats and ho's") at NW 23rd and Council yet?

If not, you're in for a treat!
No I haven’t been anywhere local. I’ve done all my purchases online. I’ll definitely check it out, thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new