Hello from Oregon!

Welcome to the Reef
Photo_1663712087980.jpg
 
Hello!

I’m just getting into saltwater for the first time! I’ve kept a couple freshwater tanks the last year, and decided I wanted to try a reef!

there’s been a copious amount of information I’ve already taken away from R2R over the last couple weeks, and I can’t wait to learn more!

I currently live in Boring, and travel between Gresham and Clackamas. The one closest saltwater store in Gresham is getting ready to close it’s store front in the next couple months, so if anyone has recommendations I’m open to them!

I will be hosting my build thread very soon!
Welcome! I live in the central coast of California. Shockingly, we have no LFS in my area. The last one standing closed recently… And I have done almost all of my shopping online. Let’s connect in a private and I’ll share some resources… I have found some really good people, sometimes the hard way! Many great sellers here on Reef2Reef who have helped me to build up my tanks.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!
Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new