Hello from Orlando

  • Thread starter Thread starter Navymedic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Navymedic

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2010
Messages
220
Reaction score
35
Location
Orlando, Fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to this forum, but have been on RC for a long time (7+ years), NR, and a member of our local club- Orlando Reef Caretakers Association (ORCA).

Just looking for a different venue and more insight into the hobby.

Currenty have a 45g Oceanic Tech which I'm selling to setup my 57g Deep Blue Professional Edge.

I want to go mainly SPS and see where it takes me.

I'll post pics of the 57 when its finally setup (hopefully within the month)
 
Last edited:
Welcome to R2R!!! Ask any questions you may have and you will get an anwser! Although after 7 years in the hobby you probably dont have a whole lot!! LOL
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Ask any questions you may have and you will get an anwser! Although after 7 years in the hobby you probably dont have a whole lot!! LOL

thanks for the welcome guys- I'm living proof and Ol'Dog can learn new tricks, with all the innovations that are poping up in our little hobby I feel like I get lost in old technology pretty quick ;)
 
We are happy to have you here!! Please post often!! WELCOME!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new