Hello from PA

I'm glad you joined us. Welcome!
fish-bowl-head-gif.1362938
 
Welcome to R2R!

Some of us are crazy for fish. Some of us are crazy for coral. Some of us are crazy for fish and coral. And some of us are just plain crazy!

giphy.gif
 
Hi everybody. I’m a long time lurker. There is so much awesome information here. I want to thank everyone for years of input I’ve used to help me out.
Currently I have a 75 gallon SW, plumbed down to the basement with a 55 gallon refugium plus a sump setup. Lots of room to “grow” in the basement and upstairs.
Also have a few smaller freshwater tanks.
I was into SW 20 years ago, then my work situation forced me to get out of it.
Wished/lurked sites for years longing to get back into it after I was done traveling for work. 2 years ago I started up again.
My Avatar are some of the baby Banggai that spawned in my tank. They were about 2 weeks old in the pic. Lots of work, it was fun, but I’m good on that. Lol. I can say, been there done that.
Big welcome to R2R!!! from one PA reefer to another!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new