Hello from PA

HJ99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. Just getting started and this looked like a good place for asking questions. We picked up a 125gal tank and stand used and looking forward to getting it set up. After being with my wife for 16 years, I was surprised that she has always wanted a saltwater aquarium. I never had a clue. Turns out she had fish tanks before we met but not salt. So having her on board will definitely help but she's leaving it to me to do the research and most of the construction. I've had a goldfish pond since the 80s but I know this will be more challenging. Our first hurdle is cleaning it and I'm going to reseal the silicone. Then find some strong helpers to get it in the house! LOL

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif

Shufflepig

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome. Will find the answer to any and all your questions here. Great local reef aquarium club in Pittsburgh area with lots of great events when covid is over with. Look up 3 Rivers Marine Aquarium Society when you have time.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back