Hello from Pennsylvania

Welcome to R2R! I use the Reef Breeder photon V2+ lights for my frag system. Logan is great to work with!
How do you get Logan to get in touch? I've been trying for two days now, no answer. I tried the website and emails. I'm getting desperate as I can't recharge my controller.
 
How do you get Logan to get in touch? I've been trying for two days now, no answer. I tried the website and emails. I'm getting desperate as I can't recharge my controller.
I have had good luck with their Facebook page.

@Reef Breeders can you help this young lady out
 
Glad you're here!
reef_page_title.png
 
I'm an old gal (82) and have been in the hobby for 20 years. I have a 75 gallon mixed tank with two 20 longs hooked up on either side through the same 20 gallon sump, lots of fish, a Deresa clam, RBT anemones, shrimp, snails, crabs and the occasional algae problem :). There is always something new to learn and I hope I can help others too.
[/QUOTE]
Welcome! Glad to have you with us. :) I'm looking forward to hearing about your tank and fish keeping experiences.

1GDf.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new