Hello from Perth, Western Australia

Leichardti

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,
My names Keelan, I'm mainly a freshie guy (oops!) but maintain and help out with my mothers 4x2 reef. I'm only 15 turning 16 but have a pretty good grip on things, I've been in the hobby for about 5 or so years and am really into the DIY scene - I DIY'ed my stand, sump, fertilisers, reactor and lights. I've recently gotten into designing PCBs and have been working on a compact pendant style LED (pretty much finished).
Happy to have joined, keen to see some cool aquarium related DIY! :)

IceLED 550 SS.png IceLED 550 v2 v34.png

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for the introduction - we’re glad you’re here!

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Keelan. I'm a FW guy too. Nothing wrong with that. I've got 4 FW tanks and 2 reefs. I'd really like to see some of the projects you've completed. Oh. By the way, I've been to Perth several times years ago in my Navy days. Wonderful city. Glad to have you with us.

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,
My names Keelan, I'm mainly a freshie guy (oops!) but maintain and help out with my mothers 4x2 reef. I'm only 15 turning 16 but have a pretty good grip on things, I've been in the hobby for about 5 or so years and am really into the DIY scene - I DIY'ed my stand, sump, fertilisers, reactor and lights. I've recently gotten into designing PCBs and have been working on a compact pendant style LED (pretty much finished).
Happy to have joined, keen to see some cool aquarium related DIY! :)

IceLED 550 SS.png IceLED 550 v2 v34.png
I to do diy when worth the effort I have one diy thread , using window air conditioner unit, convert to a chiller. Nothing special Keep in touch

Welcome, comrade

Dendronephthya.jpg

Back