Hello from Philadelphia

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi. I'm new to reefing and this forum. I live in Philadelphia with my wife and 9 year old son. I've kept freshwater planted tanks in the past and currently have a 29 in my living room. While researching a "big" tank for discus or angels, we visited a few LFS and my son fell in love with the salt tanks. We started binging BRSTV in the evenings. A couple months later, here I am. I have a fully assembled, dry Reefer 350 and a ton of questions!
Welcome!! You’re logo makes me want a Wawa coffee. I wonder why... LOL

Funston07

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL!! All of them. Hidden Reef, Coral Lust, Mini Reef and TSM. Bought my Reefer, lights, ATO from Hidden Reef. Will be buying my fish/corals from TSM. That place is cleaner than the urgent care clinic on the corner.
Welcome to R2R!!! I'm from Indiana but have purchased about 80% of my fish from TSM. They will always have my business. All the fish I have got from there are healthy as can be. Im glad I seen your comment about how clean it is there. Makes me feel even better about purchasing from them.

OP
OP
>>klong<<

>>klong<<

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for hearty welcome! If anyone is interested, I've started a build thread and wouldn't mind anyone telling me what I'm doing wrong:

Shanel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To get you build tread badge.

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I'm new to reefing and this forum. I live in Philadelphia with my wife and 9 year old son. I've kept freshwater planted tanks in the past and currently have a 29 in my living room. While researching a "big" tank for discus or angels, we visited a few LFS and my son fell in love with the salt tanks. We started binging BRSTV in the evenings. A couple months later, here I am. I have a fully assembled, dry Reefer 350 and a ton of questions!

Hello and welcome to the R2R channel. I am sure you will find the answers to the questions you have.

PTXReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just started a planted tank! Never had one when I kept FW fish.

Welcome to the R2R community and happy reefing!

giphy.gif

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back